fredag den 1. august 2014

Sweden 2nd time + tivoli

Visiting family:
After coming back from Sweden we were a couple of days in Denmark. Then we went to Sweden again just another place to visit my aunt's and cousin's summer house.

While visiting we eat "vildsvin" and went to the moose park to watch moose. They are big as! Even a baby moose is huge! It was nice.
I got to play with my cousin's little daughter, who is very cute and loved the motorbike :)


Tivoli:
The 1st of August is a "Greenland in Tivoli" and it's a tradition that is held each year. I invited my friend Hannes from Malmö, who I met on safari back when I was an exchange student. Well it was nice catching up and stuff. We walked with an old schoolmate from when I went to elementary school. It was nice. Later we caught up with other class/schoolmates. We tried different rides, which I thought was really fun, but the lines were extra long, which kind of really sucked.

Afterwards I went with my old classmates into Copenhagen to hang. And I tried water piping, which I weren't good at, at all.

Pretty fine day, if you ask me :)







Hannes and I being awesome trying a ride in tivoli!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar