I didn't start as expected but that was ok.
At mid night my roommates and visitors sang a "Happy birthday".
Then I ran into the door.. I was very excited!
Then I had this brilliant idea to cream people with whipped cream, that was fun.
I decided to "clean after myself" and went to put water on them.
I went to bed.
At one, some friends of mine came to my room, but I hit myself and I heard them say "she's not there". Heard that they were wanting to throw me in the bay...
At seven in the morning we tried to take the bus, but unfortunately a person had a medical issue on the bus.. Poor person.
We splitted a cap to Langford and took the bus from there.
We went to a waffle place, and after ordering I went to the toilet. When I came back all the others had gotten their waffle except me.. really? not a great start of a birthday.. Anyways I got it.
After that we went around and then we had lunch.
Went to an Italian place. Had a really nice lunch. Alashua paid for me! She's my favourite - we just get each other! Northerners!
I got a free piece of cheesecake too! And some other nice thing!
Then we went around in Victoria.
When we came back to campus we were tired as!
Then Ty my roommate took my glow stick I bought in Australia for my birthday to my "surprise party". It was a karaoke night too! It was so nice!
I made Alashua sing a song with me!
Had cake with sparkles! And after removing the things Alashua put my cake in my face!
IT WAS A LOVELY DAY!!!!
There are so many birthdays in february hahahahh! Lovely month!
P.s at my birthday all my stuff was stolen...Karma I say!
Alle mine ting var væk!
De efterlod en seddel med "Happy birthday"
Puttede mit hoved i kagen...
What?!
Kareoke!
Inês og Chloé!
A special friend!
Pay back!
True that!



Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar