I was planning to order my tickets from Denmark to Greenland the 10th of June and wrote that on some e-mails to the committee, but by accident I wrote the 10th of July to the agency who was going to take care of the tickets. I asked if they could change the tickets, but they couldn't. My father said he would provide one for earlier, but as I already had one I said no. I was planning to be in Denmark for about 10 days to get a Open Water Diver's certificate, which I got, but as I had extended my stay for a month I did some stuff. I stayed at my aunt's family about 20 min. from Copenhagen.
I got to see my friend from Greenland who now lives in Denmark and takes the same school program as I, just in Denmark, which was very nice. I went to Malmö, which is a a city in Sweden, but just across the waters and saw my friend who I met on safari in Australia. As I had time I read my English homework (2 books) and I did my volunteer work at a farm where I mostly picked strawberries! One time I was the only one at the farm and it was hot so I decided to pick strawberries in my bikini, which I later found out wasn't the best idea. I had my back against the sun for like 4 hours, which then later on ended with a sunburn, I thought I had my sunscreen but I didn't, but did it anyways.
I went with my aunt's family and cousin's family to their holiday house in Sweden. I drove! But it was first time in such a big place, like with roundabouts with two lanes and the speedlimit over 60km/hr!
It was finally the day to go home and was like "I don't want to pay excess luggage. I put as much in my hand luggage as I can!" But as it's high season, they checked how much my hand luggage weighted... So had to put some things in my suitcase, but that was tricky as it was kind of like already pretty full. It took me like 40 min. to put as much luggage I could in my suitcase, and yet I still had overweight. To my biggest help, a person who has gone to the same kind of school just in Norway came by, who is also my friend's big brother. And didn't have too much with him and he allowed me to put some things in his bag. It was bloody 6 kg! And only books and my laptop.
After passing security I had more room in my hand luggage, so I put 11 of my 12 layers in the hand luggage. I bought some stuff and ended up with 3 bags + hand luggage and my camera bag. A flight attentant said it looked like I was carrying a suitcase!! OMG... But I came home safely and when I arrived my good friend was there, but my parents came late.. but they came!
Now I think, my father is allows me to drive in his working car by myself! I think it was, because I once drove in Sweden, which I wasn't the best at. But I'm driving and getting better! I've been sailing once and now slowly doing some homework.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar