fredag den 8. januar 2016

Christmas break 15' - NYC and around pics




Seattle to New York

Rocky mountains!






Beautiful as!





Smukt!






Rocky mountains
being gorgeous from the plane.




M & M's store in Times Square





M & M's




M & M's friheds gudinde





Ikke blandet sammen






Meeting up with 2nd year Linda,

Aia's roommie!






Times Square with weirdo






Burde lære at posere,
anyways foran Times Square...




Aaaaargh!





NYC!





Kæmpe julekugler




Talented man,
so many in NYC





Beginning of art work.







Almost finished with work.





Finished.







Halal brothers.





Skyskrappere..




The city that never sleeps.


L
I
K
E

T
H
I
S

P
I
C






Some street.





Central Park.





A park in Manhattan.




Layered hair.





Hello!




Buildings...






Alice in Wonderland quote around statue I didn't take a photo of.





Alice in Wonderland quote.




Central Park




Water fountain.




Lige som at være i en film





Central Park.




Friends' fountain!
Managed to find it :D
So happy.




Picture in NYC





NYC is a big apple.




Front of Metropolitan Museum.




Waiting




In museum



Reading.





Derp





People






Happy holidays' time.




Går rundt i museum.




I don't think Aia knows this blog exists...

Crazy people, but only a little bit.




Tog på så det ligner jeg er gravid.
Amerika.
Dårlig undskyldning.





Går rundt i museum.





Art.




China
Town





Reminded me of Jill, hahahah




Sold them everywhere, so wanted to taste.






Brooklyn Brigde





Heh.




Hey!




Das brigde




Casual walking on the bridge




View





Bridge.





BB






Like in movies and stuff.




Statue of liberty
Best picture I could get with it being zoomed in.



So much security to go into Madison Square Garden.





Me friend.



Not my idea
I just joined.






Flatiron Builing like in movies!





Just because I can.





Nu kan jeg sige at jeg har været der, når der bliver set film.




NYC squirrel





Some famous building.

Empire state or something

KING KONG building I think.
 M
O
R
E

T
I
M
E
S

S
Q






UN building

so much security too




Long Island over there



Grand Central Station

Like in movies




hahahah





Bigo!
 B
I
G

I
T

I
S
!




Fyldt med mennesker.




Market within Grand Central Station




Værtsfamilie har også model tog.

Til Ataata, altså billedet.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar