Having been a 2nd year for quite a while now makes me understand my 2nd years much better now. Have had the same kind of experiences now.. almost finished everything that needs to be finished. Det er som en åbenbaring af forståelse. Nu da jeg ved hvordan de havde det, tror jeg jeg kunne have haft bedre venskaber og er virkelig taknemmelig for hvordan nogle af dem acted and still cared - I hope to get closer to them even though we're physically apart. Having had some 2nd years come has been nice and confusing, but mostly nice! I'm missing them and would not probably treat them a bit differently.
I hope next year 1st years will understand us more.
This makes me want to strengthen friendships here as we might catch up somewhere else in the world. You never know if you're close or not some day.
Her forleden hørte jeg fra Kamilla, en god ven fra folkeskolen. Vi har ikke snakket i lang tid. Vi bliver begge studenter til sommer - we can relate to each how it is going to be finished with school once again. Graduation hat's, which people don't understand here except the Scandies. Også tiara'er når man får SU and stuff. Gør det ikke her, så gjorde det til min fødselsdag :D
I have started studying a bit more efficiently after a long time doing nothing really. Getting my stuff together. Er lidt bagud, men prøver på at catche up. Trying the best is the only thinkg you can do right? I really like biology and really hope I get the summer and biology helper job, because then I have set plan for mit sabbatår. Hvis ikke, så finder jeg nok på noget jeg kan lave alligevel.
After watching a documentary in Marine Science and getting an e-mail from a really cool person, who I admire, because she's awesome just made me more passionate about the ocean and having reflected a bit, I now know I can't live without being near the ocean. A friend of mine pointed out it might have been, because I grew up with ocean, which is true and that it is thing, which has stuck into what you need to have in your life. I believe this. She has the same feeling for trees and forests. There aren't that many trees in Greenland to relate to this, but the ocean is a good contrast. I want to talk to this person about environmentalism, which I think I should try out regards oceans.
I love the ocean. And now I want to study marine biology in the future. I also really want to be the diver who films underwater for the BBC and similar series about nature, which was made me more interested in biology anyways.
Things I really enjoy and wish I could do all the time:
1. Dive
2. Ski
3. Take pictures
4. Eat salmon
Jeg føler at hvis jeg studerer går jeg klip af nogle ting, måske oppportunities of strengthen friendships, men måske ikke. We all need to study too.. But like last year end of the year I would feel anxious, because I am behind and feel like I am not doing good and makes me insecure. I remember the support I got and who said it was going to be fine, I appreciate that. And believe that now, the only I can do is my best, which doesn't mean not to study and do it randomly, but just do the amount I can do, and do my best.
Having friends you don't need to see frequently to tighten the friendships is great, because you know whenever you see each other it will be same feeling you had as if you spend the whole time together. There hadn't been a gap between last time you hung out. I have 3 friends I know for sure has this connection, which I love. There might be some more, but these 3 friendships I know are life ending. I love so many people everywhere and it's hard not to be with them always, and they also live everywhere too. Wish I could multiply myself and be with them all. Hehehh. But they are appreciated.
It is a busy time now with One World rehearsals and things going on and stuff. Min fod er lidt overbelastet og at være i dansene: Kitchen Party og Gumboot gør det nu ikke bedre. It needs rest and I can't get that until Project Week. Which is soon though. Time goes so fast it is crazy!
OMG a 2nd year who's here for helping out One World watched the choreography for Gumboot and the expression that came was so waow, she was so amazed and seeing her made me happy. It is really cool choreography. There are times when I wish I auditioned for Gumboot core, especially this year. Anyways, my roommate is and that's cool. They're and she's goodo.

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar