torsdag den 9. juni 2016

Disneyland

Assit amerlanerit anaanaga assilinikuuvai. Maani ikkuppakka nalunnginnakku at hun vil vise billederne frem.

Muffin belly of mine will occur.







Avec papa





60th year




A march












Mon père aime les trains






Siger sig selv






Qimutsuitsut indeni.





DL













Les photos de disney characters et autre celebrities
























en forlystelse





vrrrrummmm!





My thong (flip flop) broke...






#one thong
#hot pavement
#muffinbelly
#disneyland






































Outside Minnie Mouse house
avec mama





because I needed shoes, so got these fancy sneakers






Don't know how to feel about this menu card as there is Bluefin Tuna on it, which I learned is an endangered species and is caught viciously in the ocean.
There might even be other endangered species on this menu card that I don't know of.

Je déteste ça...






thought of a goodo friend when i took this pic





Familien min.
Getting tanned.






Panertut




Hovsa tog et billede da han kiggede







LA







LA

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar