There are moments when I feel like being home was like I never left. Everything is mostly how it used to be. Same building and same kind and of people. Yet I feel a bit like a stranger now and then even though everything is so familiar. The people I have and I'm hanging around with are the same, but there life continued too whilst I was gone. They've experienced different things together, which I haven't been to as I was away and had my own experiences with other people. Family members and friends too evolve. They get a job, become parents and you get to finally feel and see it after hearing about whilst you were gone. It's nice to be part of this - seeing things you heard of that happened back home. My friends have gotten to know new people, which is natural - I too have met new people, which has become a part of my life now. It's just a bit weird when you kind of feel nothing has changed, yet it has.
The other night I spent time with a childhood friend and the time just flew away as we were just talking about what's been happening with life and stuff. Nice company always seems to end so fast. The other day I skyped another friend and time seemed so fast too. And must say time difference is many times a (female dog) as talking to people who's around the world becomes difficult.
Yet being back is nice - it is always hard to resettle back into life as you've changed somehow a little and now see things from a new perspective. The memories, which makes you smile when thinking about them also makes you want to have it the same way. I at this moment when I am writing this miss people I used to be able to see within 2 minutes if I knew exactly where they were at campus at the school I just finished. I'd go find someone to cuddle and make them scratch me as I love that. This is so hard to make people do back home as 1. People live a bit far away 2. It's not a normal thing to do 3. This make me sad...
When I have something in mind and need to get it out of my system I need to write it down otherwise I feel lost and will think too much, so I can't function until it's out. This makes me feel better. I'm sure it's not only me who feels this way from my peers who also just finished school, exchanged or some other thing.
I like having my blog, which makes me able to right my thoughts and maybe make someone relate to a situation or two. And to give the place to share my pictures and stuff.
You know. Life goes on, which is great as you get to try new experiences 😊
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar