mandag den 8. august 2016

some kind of title.

Savn. It comes when you're alone, nothing to do or nothing you want to do. People here live a fair bit away, which makes it difficult to see people. As hard and annoying it could be at times to live around people 24/7 it is also hard to resettle back into the previous lifestyle. By all means I'm good, it's just time which will make it a bit easier. The people I've gotten to know the past two years are so far away and seeing them is a bit expensive too as traveling from Greenland cost a fair bit. It can be managed when I get to save money when I start my new job next job. I do have have my friends here, but resettling in again can be a little hard as their lives continued while you were gone, which it should. They've had their experiences they've done together, which I missed. But I've too had mine with some other incredible people, which I wouldn't change for anything in the world. It's just a little confusing.

Glæde. It's been nice seeing my friends again; catching up in each others lives. Seeing family and familiar faces. Creating new memories together. The other day my friend and I went out and took pictures, which I enjoy doing and doing it with one who also likes it makes it so much more fun.

Eventyr. I'm going to Iceland in 5 days, on a new adventure. I'll going to the Blue Lagoon, go diving in between two continents and probably look around in Reykjavík before I go on board and work on a scientific fishing trawler Pâmiut. Work experience as well as an adventure I think I'll enjoy. It'll be nice to get a bit away even though I'm going to miss out on my best friend's birthday. It'll be nice getting my thoughts in some new things. A new sight of life I guess.






Now even selling cakes of them.





they can go down to 40 meters!






Sermitsiaq




Grønlands national blomst












fog is on its way




Skrald.





Ulækkert.





















Dead whale head floating because of blubber










Dead whale part







Enormous bone





Someone cut of it?










Big it is






Barder





It smelled





Getting eaten by crows





Iceberg.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar