I don't how, but I ended up in 3 dances for the Latin-American Regional Day. I remember signing up for Alfredo's dance with Inês and that Pearson dancers are doing one too (Meybis dance). I don't how I ended up in Tamara's dance. Maybe she wanted me in it? Maybe I signed up for it without knowing? Maybe someone else put m name on the list?
Well I've found out that dance is a hard sport! And Latin-American dances are so funny to do! I feel like I want to be Latin American! Waah!
It has really helped me come out from my comfort zone... Wonder how it will go on Saturday for the show.. I'll see when the time comes.
I have Tamara's song in my head all the time! ahhahahah.. Makes me a bit unfocused?
Yesterday at the philosophy class, my mind pumped in and out of listening.
Peace out!
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar