Going to Vancouver:
I dag vågnede jeg og så tog vi bussen til færgestationen. Vi kørte omkring 30-60 min. og så tog vi færgen, som tog omkring 1.30 time. Agtig som at tage fra Sjælland til Jylland.
Turen var helt vildt smuk.
Haven't really walked around Vancouver yet, but the buildings and stuff look similar to Melbourne's. There is just nature around it, such as green trees + it looks like Twilight! Hahaha...
We are living in a nice apartment. We met up with Ty and Zoë and then I went with them to the apartment a bit later the others came. Got payed back from the others, so I'm rich now! (Feels like, but I'm not really) Until tomorrow when I'm putting them back into my account! Mæh.
On the ferry!
Inde i færgen!
Looks like Twilight! Hehe
Another ferry!
En træstamme i vandet!
People who're in the apartment + some others too
Metro station!
Træstammer i vandet.
Vancouver suburbs?
Going to a café to meet up with Zoë and Ty!
Looks so similar to a picture I have from Melbourne!!!!
Rexall
Drugstore
View from our apartment!
Udsigt fra vores udlejet lejlighed!
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar