søndag den 4. oktober 2015

1st musical café & room bonding!

Musical Café:
Musical café was very nice. There are so many talented people here on this campus. Who can either sing or play an instrument. Some of them just make my heart ache, because they’re so beautiful in their actions.
It made me a bit confused of why I’m here, as today too some people were showing other kind of talents. And I at the moment I’m just in low confidence and stuff, but whatever.

Had room bonding afterwards, which was nice. We made fondue, but made way too much. We invited some people and chilled for a while. It was nice.


Jeg tror jeg putter mig selv ned hele tiden, fordi ting ikke går som jeg vil have det. Kan ikke rigtig gøre for det, det er bare sådan jeg føler lige nu.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar