lørdag den 10. oktober 2015

3rd dive in a row!

Diving:
Diving is somethings that just makes me soooo happy! If I'm feeling a bit out of it, diving will turn it around and I will be better afterwards.
Claudia gave me her dive, because she was going off campus. Sabrina got asked first, but couldn't do it, so I got asked. Bragged about it to Sam, just to annoy him.
We went to the same place we went on Wednesday. Jasper was my buddy and we tried to find the weight. We descended where Aia and I kind of went up. Courtney and Ian were looking for it too. When we descended I saw the sea lion again! I didn't get startled, it was like hehehe seen you before ;) Near the rock we were it was so beautiful. It was where we should have gone. Apparently we went too far down for me to go and think Aia and I went around 8 meters to far down than we were supposed to. After the dive I explained the area where the weight would be. Went down 24 meters!
And Wednesday might have gone 26 meters, my limit is 18 meters... But who knows.
After the dive Courtney asked what I was going for Project week and told I was doing Wilderness First Aid. Then she asked if I had a plan for the next Project week and said that I should talk to her about doing a Research Diving Project week as she thought that suited me! Awesome!!!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar