torsdag den 8. oktober 2015

Postvcard and marine science diving!

There are times when I just space out. I have no thoughts at all, I'm so lost.

Postcard:
Yesterday I got a postcard from my lovely 2nd year, Riikka. It was so nice!
In response to her letter - Santa is from Greenland. Hheheheh!

I've found in a challenge in Studies. It is the calculator, whereas the challenging part in SL was understanding the concept fast. I think I could if I just had more time and if I started earlier.

I get upset/happy when I do something good or when I'm being complimented of doing something right as I think it happens rarely here.

Tried to do some commonapp stuff and it's so long man! omg... Am I going to go to university this year, have no time...

Dove in marine science!!! The way I love it. I still feel like I'm on the water!
Inês and I ate some food from Ty! Pop-corn :D hshahhahaha so her though.

I can't read philosophy. I read and get nothing out of it, so I stop reading, Sowmya is going to help tonight, I have a outline due tomorrow. Didn't have phil and wasn't up for it, so that was nice ish. Was feeling low, but better after marine science and diving.

Now I'll do biology before I'll see help.




Photo credit to my Omani friend Ali.

Setting up gear on the boat!



Look so funny!
But whatever, diving is worth it :D 

Photo credit: Ali




Photocredit: Ali

Claudia and I
Haha my head so round! :D





I'm going to make dive dagbog, så jeg count my dives. Courtney said I was doing good for my 6th dive! Awesome.
We hold a camera, which was a bit difficult. Se sit ilt og buoyancy og kamera.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar