On Friday I had a normal length of day, but it felt so looong! I had forgotten a book we needed in my greenlandic class, so I gave myself extra homework. After school I made my most of my homework and then ate dinner with my parents and my mother's friend. Later my friend came over and we just hanged out. We talked and just chilled and then fell asleep.
So today we woke up and then ate breakfast. Then I sent my friend home ish as we both had to make homework. Finished mine a while after and then I just felt sorry for myself having a virus in my stomach, so I watched my Merlin series almost all day. Then I baked brownies, but just one, which you add water to and then while it was in the oven I cleaned the kitchen. Then I watched more Merlin...
I also watched Ice Cold Gold, which is in Greenland, and it's about some American geologist in the bush. The nature is right and the weather and that, but they make it so dramatic! It's a bit like.. What just happened?! Haha
Some pics from Euro tour.
Malmö Sweden.
A building in Malmö
said it was maybe a danish architect, maybe the same that build Opera house, but I don't think it is...
I don't know...
Jess from Brisbane
Hannes exchange student
Met my friend on safari
and Jess has been on Euro tour with Dylan
who's sponsored by the club that hosted me!
The world is so small, especially after exchange!!
Øresund's bridge
It's between Denmark and Sweden
A boat stocked in between 2 countries!
Haha :)
Greenland is a bit chilly!
Getting some real fresh air, right from the sea :)
Heeeelp!
I'm falling!
Haha..
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar