This is at a petrol station somewhere in an Alp place, either Switzerland or Austria.
A country where they have a town Bernett or something with Be--something, something..
G
A
S
S
T
A
T
I
O
N
Honda Goldwing with sidecar.
From the side.
Wrrrooommmh!
Me sitting in sidecar at Alp country.
No beaches around there..uuuuh!
Anaana and Ataata.
Anaana holding fee to come into Italy.
Italy, Alp part. I think.
Castle in Italy, beside lot of bush.
Going to pay to come into Italy.
Round about.
We were going to Lago di Garda.
Very hot with leather clothes.
Sometime on the way from Munich to Lago di Garda we stopped twice in Italy and it was so hot. I fell asleep on the sidecar, maybe because of the heat.
It was a long drive, but not as long as the trip from Berlin to Munich. That was long.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar