Italy was pretty hot kinda like Australia! We went to the lake sometimes and went swimming and it was so nice! One day I played tennis with my dad and that was so hard! So hot and found out that tennis is a pretty exhausting sport to practice! Holy moly the famous tennis players are strong! I was nearly passing out in 1 hour, but it was pretty hot too! But they sometimes compete in that kind of heat! Ö
We also went to a theme park and that was awesome!! Wild rides, which I love and just wiiiiiiiiih!
I ate pizza and spaghetti and the fill on the pizzas aren't much like not Italian pizzas.
The first Italian pizza I tasted!
Delicious :D
Humongous watermelon and so cheap, under €1!
Such a pity we weren't staying long enough to buy one...
Huge Nutella, beside a normal sized one.
The big one was like 5 kg!
Squids and seafood!
The shopping centre we visited in Italy.
Going shopping!
Grand something something land!
Shopping centre.
Italian country side.
Pharmacy in Italy.
Theme park!
Awesome Gardaland!!
Lago di Garda area!
I
T
A
L
Y
A church!
A crossing!
Wrrrrroooommm!
A castle in Italy!
Italy!
On the road!
Sides of Italy!
Lago di Garda!
On the road dad!
WoW!
Though the drink was some kind of chocolate, but it was ice tea...
Oh My God!
The crossing and if you can see it where you walk in the sides aren't so wide, very narrow!
Boats on the lake!
Italy!
Walking around!
Washing machines as our clothes were dirty.
For the washing machine!
A gettone --> 3 or 4 €
Ducks hiding in the shade under the boats to get cooler, very warm day!
Nice water!
Just keep walking, just keep walking
walking, walking, walking!
Italian afternoon!
2 amino ducks in this duck family!
Switzerland:
On the way back from Italy to Denmark we stopped in Appenzell in Switzerland. You could see where Switzerland started as from Italy you could see the alps. Pretty cool! When we almost were at our hotel in swiss country, it began raining, the left over rain from the big storm, that had been in the news with big hail balls!
The roads in to the villages are so narrow! And a couple of times we saw half of the road were down the sides! Scary as!
I went to visit my friend I met on safari in Australia and I slept at her place as the village we were at was a bit far away and it was raining!... Found out, that the hotel we were at, was in the same village as my friends grandmother, pretty funny. My friend's family had an exchange student from VIC in Aus. But never saw him and he was going home soon, lucky him going to Melbourne!
In the evening I went out to my friend's cute village and saw some "juggling" the sing kind of thing... don't know how to spell it. I also heard the cows wearing clocks and my friend's dad owned some bees and in the morning we ate croissants with homemade honey!! Very nice :)
Rainy Switzerland!
On my way to my friend!
So rainy!
Bus trains!
So cool!
When I went for a walk with my friend to her village.
Very cute place!
A
P
P
E
N
Z
E
L
L
My friend Corina at a waterfountain.
Next morning from the rainy day
it was sunny and a cozy warmth!
Strange.
Tracks to the bus train.
Bee honey thing!
Very cool!!!!!!!!!!
The bees home!
Luckily we didn't get caught, hahaha!
Bus train!
Comes every half an hour!
Cute village in Appenzell!
Some blue bugs!
Filling the tank up in Switzerland!
Swiss kinda singing thingy!
Jogling or how you spell it.
Can you hear the bees?
Wooow! hehehehehh :D













Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar