mandag den 19. august 2013

Last days in EU and school start...

I arrived in Denmark and we went to my aunts a few days and shopped. Then we went to Jutland and my father did some playing with his model trains.
We went back to Copenhagen area after also visiting my father's friend. We had two days left and one of the days I went to Sweden, Malmö and visited my other friend I met on safari in Aus. I met his exchange student from Brisbane, who was staying at his place and she was nice. I almost couldn't go, because I was going alone, but then I said, that they'd just sent me on exchange a year alone to the other side of the world. That helped :) Well spend the day in Sweden and then went home to aunt's again.
Last day in Denmark we shopped and packed.

The day we left Denmark my school started, I came after lunch as the time changes helped me :) haha.
Saw a family member in Kangerlussuaq and hoped to see my friend, who's birthday is today :) hihih! Well I don't she had arrived yet, so we might flown past each other ish. Arrived in Nuuk and went directly to school. I didn't know where to go, so I took my folks with me and then saw a friend, who helped us. Came to school and then my school life started.

As school started Friday, the following Monday we had an excursion to get to know each other as classmates and that, so we went to the bush and had a sleepover there. It was soooooo cold in the night, I mean ridiculous cold. So we all had to cuddle in to get warm, just like penguins. The next day when I came home my legs were so red of mossie bites. My whole body under my torso was bitten and itchy from stupid mosquitos!

Now I'm in school and last week was intro week, to know how to get around and that stuff. And this afternoon I went up to a mountain after school with my friend, we walked about 2.30 hours! So sore now, but good training :)




Me at Store Malene!
A mountain in Nuuk.
In the background you can see the capital of Greenland, Nuuk where I live.
Walked around 2.3 hours I think, more or less.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar