tirsdag den 20. august 2013

Rotary Club of Nuuk

Today I went to school with my Rotary blazer. Bit weird as many thought it was weird and they of course didn't know what it was. Well I didn't wear it, but had it with me. Anyway after 2nd lesson it was lunch time and I waited a bit in the school and then I got picked up by my father and went to Gertrud Rask, a bit expensive place to eat.
Well talk a tiny bit with the members and some of their children had been on exchange too, like 10 years ago or something. Well we ate lunch and it was a self serving, where you could take a little bit of what there was. And then there was dessert you could take and it was cheesecake, my favorite!! Then I talk about Australia, but in the beginning there were some technical problems. Anyway talk about it and then when I was finished the meeting kinda ended. Then I got some gloves, that can be used on the cellphone or something.
My father picked me up and took me back to school. And 5 min. was left, then there was a break. The last class I had was Greenlandic and we had to make a little presentation of the one who we were sitting next to. Well I'm in the group with good speaking Greenlandic, but as I'm not as good as the others, I was like...aargh! I got a couple of tears as I wasn't comfortable with the pressure I had on me. It's weird as I'd just talked to strangers about my year in Aus and that happened...

Well in some point I have to do some of my homework I have and yeah, that is what I did today.
Really miss the Rotary meetings in Berwick and the people I used to see every week.





In the middle of the two squares, there's the Rotary wheel :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar